Friday, October 30, 2009

leadership

some people say leaders are born and some say the are made,anyway to an extent yes their are born and to an extent you have to make them or you can make yourself.when i was in secondary i was chosen as a school prefect and to me it was so wired and so fake,i told myself what does the school see in me to be a prefect. As time went own i told myself i need to work hard so as to lead by example,at first it was hard but i did lead by example and i really made a good prefect because my math teacher used to tell me i know you will make a good prefect and i did make him proud.anyway the point i want to state is that when i was no one the school saw features which can lead but i had to be made to make a very good prefect and i did.so leader can only have qualities but need to work hard to make a good leader. Roy chikumbi

No comments:

Post a Comment