Saturday, October 3, 2009

STARE INTO ME EYES !!

Hey all ! It is the mid-autumn festival today. Happy Mooncake Festival all !

So anyway, I was thinking. The mooncakes these look real small. Small as in TINY. My dad brought home one just now. I was just staring at it, mystified by the size and shape as well as the precise decoration on it. It is small enough to just eat it whole in one bite.

As I continue to stare at it, my mum was looking at me. We made eye contact for a moment and laughed out loud. She just knew my all too well. I wanted to eat it but I can't. It was my dad's mooncake. Haha. :)

So yeah. Eye contact says alot. It is such an important non-verbal communication. It CANNOT lie. Therefore, next time when you suspect someone is lying to you, STARE at his/her eyes. They will tell you the answer you need and want to know.

Tata for now..

Mok Lee Ling aka Melanie the me(L)anie. Hehe. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment