Sunday, September 13, 2009

understanding each other

in order to understand each other,you need communication.communication is used in so many ways,we see companies join up together to form up a joint company but for these to work out properly the have to really communicate with each other.communication can be good and can also be misleading.for example during my secondary education i was told by my friend that i have failed in english and that was so supriseing to me because i knew what i was writeing and i knew i really worked hard for that exam,before even asking the teacher i went straight to my dad and told him the teacher has failed me in englishe just because he hate me. then my dad said we should go and see the teacher.when you reached in school and asked the teacher about it the teacher was very suprised and said roy you got a dinstinction in your exam the one who failed is loyd not roy,so my friend mislead me in the information he gave me as a result i had to apologise to the teacher because i was wrong and just concluded things.this is why communication is important because i was mislead with the information which was misleading.roy chikumbi

No comments:

Post a Comment